Dayton Miami Valley AFL-CIO and AFSCME Local 101 with The Foodbank, Inc. are running a food drive and WE need YOUR help. Join in our efforts to raise ONE TON of peanut butter in TEN days. It will be donated to hungry children in our area.
Dates: May 1st – May 10th
We are looking to collect 2,000 lbs of peanut butter, please join us in reaching our goal!
Drop off your jars of peanut butter in marked barrels. Locations of barrels are:
- Dayton Fire Departments
- Ottawa Yards Assembly Rooms – (water distribution, sewer maintenance, fleet maintenance, street maintenance, waste collection)
- One-Stop 1st floor lobby – 371 W. Second St., Dayton
- City Hall – 101 W. Third St, Dayton – 1st, 3rd, and 5th floors
- AFSCME Local 101 Union Hall – 15 Gates St., Dayton
- County Admin Building – 451 W. Third St., Dayton
- Common Pleas Court – 41 N. Perry St., Dayton
- Environmental Services – 1850 Spaulding Rd., Dayton
- Job Center – 1111 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Dayton
- Stillwater Center – 8100 N. Main St., Dayton
For more information call:
Ann Sulfridge, President, AFSCME Local 101
YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE A CHANGE IN THE DAYTON-MIAMI VALLEY REGION AND HELP FIGHT HUNGER!