- If you are interested in becoming a member of The Foodbank, please contact Jamie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (937) 461-0265 x 16
- Agency Monthly Statistic Reports are due by the 5th of each month. You may email reports to Lizz Kelly at email@example.com. If you have questions about your statistics please call Tashira at (937) 461-0265 x 16.
- Every Member Agency of The Foodbank is responsible for their operation’s food safety.
- The Foodbank will communicate with Member Agencies via the “One Call” system regarding important recalls.
- The Foodbank strongly encourages all member agencies and others involved in food and grocery distribution to regularly consult resources provided by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) at http://www.fda.gov/opacom/7alerts.html and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) at http://www.fsis.usda.gov/Fsis_Recalls/index.asp
The best way for anyone to get email notifications of all food recalls is by signing up for free email updates from www.recalls.gov. This is a one-stop shop for U.S. Government recalls. We encourage everyone who needs recall information to sign up today! It’s easy. Follow these few steps and you will receive an instant acknowledgement of your subscription from the Dept. of Health and Human Services:
- Log on to www.recalls.gov
- Click on the Food tab at the top.
- Click on “Sign Up for Free Recall Updates by E-Mail” (in red toward top of page)
- This takes you to the Dept. of Health and Human Services signup page, where you will:
- Enter your email address and confirm same
- Check the box titled FoodSafety.gov Recalls and Alerts under the FoodSafety.gov Updates section.